unlocking LG-A341

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

hi
i got lg-a341 before and now im in iran for 3 monthes , as u know my phone locked and cannt use it in iran and there is no roaming support in this country , how can i find my device unlock code ? its an old phone and i dont wanne be charged for this .. thx
Photo of Ghafoor Abdevali

Ghafoor Abdevali

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Daniel Gunn

Daniel Gunn

• 19,800 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ghafoor,

Have you closed your Koodo account or is it still active? If it isn't then Koodo will not be able to unlock the phone for you and you'll have to look elsewhere to unlock the phone (cellunlocker.net, GSM liberty even Ebay, to name a few).

If you still have an account with Koodo you will need to contact customer service to get it unlocked (unfortunately regardless of where you get the phone unlocked from it will still cost money to do so), or if you have access to your self serve account you can request an unlock code from there as well, the fee is $35.

If you feel like calling customer service you can contact them at 647-788-4337 or 1-866-995-6636 and press 0 a few times to speak with a rep.

Hope that helps
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.