Unlocking and then cancelling service

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 mentions

I'm leaving the country indefinitely and I need to unlock my phone and cancel my service. My tab is fully paid off and I tried calling *611 but there was no answer? I need to cancel my service and unlock my phone by tomorrow, is there a way to unlock through koodo online? Or could I go to a store to get this done?
Photo of Maddi Latimer

Maddi Latimer

  • 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • annoyed

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 107,634 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello there,

You would need to wait as there is no way to do it online. Call Koodo directly. Dial *611 from your cellphone or

Here are a list of option available to you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.