i need unlock code for my wireless phone
Photo of Imei Codes

Imei Codes

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,584 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Log into self serve and under device there should be an option to get an unlock code. Have the phones IMEI ready to put in
Photo of Imei Codes

Imei Codes

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Paul Deschamps

• 199,448 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Not here on tour koodo self serve account
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,654 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You need to go in your self-serve as Paul said to get your unlock code. We cannot do it here
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,512 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you are not a koodo customer and do not have access to self serve, you need to send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

• 4,472 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Gents, 
last night I had to call *611 to get the unlock code of my gf A5, the section on self-serve for getting the unlocking code gave me an error msg stating to call Client care.

Sometimes the best and fastest way to do it is to call customer service
Photo of Paul Deschamps

We are supposed to try and direct ppl away from calling customer care as much as possible but you are correct it is indeed the quickest way sometimes.
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

I try my best Paul, to reach that goal of resolving the issues without customer service involvement. I see Client care as last resort for anything we discuss in the community forum.

One idea floating around lately is having a secure "Live Chat" system (access with self-serve creds or part of self-serve) for existing clients and a "Open Live Chat" for people needing more infos and having specific questions. Others companies here and abroad are doing it.

Live Chat + Koodo Community could reduce last to client care by more then 50% of actual volume. 
(Edited)
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

I know Koodo use FB/Twiter but after the fiasco of data breach with FB an in-house secure (over 128 bit encryption) "Live Chat" sound way better.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Yeah we've brought up live chat to head office and they instead went with an AI chat bot. I agree though live online chat would be great
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,708 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Koodo Assist is something we've been building on and improving over the past year. Quick and direct responses to most common questions, and when it's unable to provide a resolution, it helps connect you to a rep. Give it a whirl @ Koodo.com/chat
Photo of Paul Deschamps

I had no idea it connected you to a Rep now as well, that now makes perfect sense. I was going to say its kind of redundant to what we do here but with that layer added it bring it to a whole other level especially with user specific account Integration.
(Edited)