I inquired unlocking my iPhone today afternoon and the guy said he will send email with instruction but I have not received any email and text from Koodo. Why they do not send it right away and how long usually does it take to unlock phone?
1. Back up your iPhone (via iCloud or iTunes).
2. Connect your phone to a PC or Mac.
3. If your iTunes prompts you to update, please do so.
4. Perform a factory reset of your phone via iTunes (not on the phone itself).
5. Do not unplug the cable while the reset is happening. Once it's finished, you'll get a message informing you that your phone is now unlocked.
6. Restore from backup or set up as a new iPhone.