Unhappy Samsung GT-S7560M Android 4.4 owners(2 cellphones) Would like to upgrade to iPhone 5 &add another phone?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Positive Tab mentions

We aren't happy with our samsung phone and have a positive tab and would like to upgrade to an iPhone 5. However we only want one of the phones to have data and the other to have talk and text only. Plus we would like to purchase an additional I phone 5 for another child with talk and text only. What would the price be for each and is a group plan available like Rogers.
Photo of John Campbell

John Campbell

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Elinor

Elinor

• 3,438 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
The retail price of a iphone 5s at Koodo is $710.  You may finance $360 of that through a tab of $15 per month for 24 months. The cheapest Koodo plan is $30 per month and is primarily talk and text.  These figures are all available on the store listings for Koodo phones and Koodo plans. 

There are no group plans.  A second iphone will be an additional $710 or, if you buy it on a Tab Plus plan that includes data, you may reduce your upfront cost to $130.  Your monthly tab will be $21 and the cheapest tab plus plan is $59 per month.

If you bought your samsung phone(s) at Koodo and have money owing on that tab, you will have to pay it off before beginning the new tab for the iphone.

Quite frankly, the iphone 5s is out of date and, I believe, over-priced at Koodo (my opinion).

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.