• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Hi iv bin out of the country for the last 4 months i accidentally left it in canada im back now and service is cut can u please reconect me so i can get things setted today and put the amount in your account tomorrow? and i got a new phone but my Iphone won't let me log in to it with out a valid sim
Photo of Dillon Knight

Dillon Knight

  • 70 Points
  • disappointed

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,488 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You will need to call Koodo, and pay them first, then you can request a reconnection. 

Chances are if you owe money for 4 months, it has been sent to collections

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.