Trying to add "10ALL" to my phone for a trip, but when I try to text to 4545 it adds a dash 454-5 and it won't send. How do I text to 4545?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: No longer valid due to Easy Roam

Trying to add "10ALL" to my phone for a trip to the USA, but when I try to text to 4545 it adds a dash 454-5 and it won't send. How do I text to 4545?
Photo of Rick Crawford

Rick Crawford

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,072 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
That's weird as both my phones don't put a dash. What phone do u have.
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

Yea. Just start a new message. Make sure there is no space in front of the first 4. I don't have an iPhone to test on. Someone who has one I'm sure will answer
Photo of Rick Crawford

Rick Crawford

Thanks for your assistance Chadwick. It just keeps adding a - when I leave the "To" box. I am in Canada. Maybe it has something to do with iPhone. Who knows!!
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

No problem, sorry I couldn't solve the problem. There are a ton of guys and gals on Here who will most likely give u the answer.
Photo of Rick Crawford

Rick Crawford

I got it, I got it, I got it!

My cellphone was not set up (in settings) for SMS messaging, only for MMS. I have them both "ON" now, and the message went thru and my add on package is activated.

Just thought I'd follow up with you, so we can both/all learn from my situation.
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

Thank u. Very glad to hear about your succees. I appreciate the chance to learn more as well.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.