Travelling to UK for 2 months

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I am leaving the Country for 2 months, can I freeze my account until I return or can I have another option to pay off my phone?
I don't want to pay $40 a month for a phone that wont be in use,
Photo of Rachie DC

Rachie DC

  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Ray


  • 7,756 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
You can put your plan on seasonal hold for $15/month during the time you're away. You are still responsible for paying any tab charges. You may not want to do that if you have an old plan that is no longer offered, as you will have to choose a current plan when you return.
Photo of Erin Drumheller

Erin Drumheller

  • 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is the $15/month information still accurate? Or has it changed in the last 2 years?
If it is still accurate, how can I arrange it myself online, or do I have to call in?
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

  • 91,346 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yes, Ray's comments are still accurate. You will need to call in.