Transfer Number/Tracking Order HFO20164617

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
Hi!
I recently lost an iphone with Fido to water damage.  I decided to switch providers to Koodo, but wish to keep my number from Fido. My Fido account is still open, I just do not currently have a handset. I ordered a phone and signed up for a plan on the Koodo webstore about a week and a half ago, received confirmation but have not received any tracking information. I am wondering if there is a problem with my order, however, I have not received an email and have no way to check if I have been phoned by Koodo. I have tried phoning Koodo and Koodo webstore and have emailed too with no luck. Can anyone offer any help?

Thank you!

Becki
Photo of Becki Steel

Becki Steel

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 45,986 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
hi Becki,
What phone did you order, some phone has a backlog and could be delayed.

You would receive the notification when the shipment is ready. I would suggest you wait for them to respond with the email/voicemail contact. As you already put your order here, if an agent pass by, he/she might help you also.
(Edited)
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 201,104 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If the phone number your provided is currently unavailable due to a lack of a usable phone, Koodo would not have a way to contact you if there was a question or issue with your application.  Can you check your voicemail to see if Koodo tried to get hold of you?
Photo of Mats

Mats

• 24,654 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
More than likely a rep will stop by here and help you out but if you have to contact the webstore, here is their info. They are very hard to get ahold of.

Koodo Webstore:

If you need assistance with an order you placed online at koodomobile.com, contact the Koodo Webstore team at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or dial 1-844-566-3697. Please have your order number handy.

Hours of Operation:

• Tuesday to Friday: 3pm to 9pm EST
Photo of Becki Steel

Becki Steel

Thanks everyone! Turns out my order has been cancelled.. Finally managed to get in contact with the webstore. 
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 201,084 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Did they say why?
(Edited)
Photo of Becki Steel

Becki Steel

Apparently the iPhone 7 in black has been discontinued with Koodo.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 201,084 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Darn.  Ok If you order another phone instead, make sure you include contact info where you can be reached.