Time to stop paying for my adult son's cell service. How?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Hi.  I currently have an account for me and my 5 kids, but I want to move my son's # and account into his name name now that he's a working adult.  In other words, time to cut the strings and for him to take over his cell service and bills.  How can I essentially extract his number and account from my family account, but keep his same plan?  Thanks.
Photo of John Casola

John Casola

  • 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

  • 1
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

  • 143,114 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Easiest is probably to visit a Koodo kiosk with your son, have him bring 2 pieces of ID (you'll need them as well). They can split off his line to his own account :)