This international add-on for $3 was deleted in Jan/ 2017. Why does it still appear in my statement?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
Photo of brian wood

brian wood

• 174 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,788 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
This forum is inhabited by customers, just like you, who have no insight to Koodo's business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Koodo. We volunteer to share knowledge about Koodo products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise. We are free to express our own opinions and comments, which may not always be in agreement with the ideals of Koodo. It may be faster to connect with Koodo's staff more directly through a phone call, Facebook or Twitter as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page.

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,502 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Brian - I see that the LD saver was added to your account on Dec. 3, but there's been no indication to have it removed since. If you no longer need this, it can be removed at any time through your self serve account.
Photo of brian wood

brian wood

I have attempted to remove it in Jan, Feb and March, and have given up.  I am out of the country and do not use my phone so only wanted to reduce my charges to the minimum.  I have tried using my self serve account unsuccessfully.
Brian
Photo of titaniumtux

titaniumtux

• 12,952 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

@Brian. If you call in explaining that you tried and were unsuccessful at removing it via self serve, they should be able to remove it at no charge.

since you're out of the country and not using your Koodo phone, you could suspend the line or port the number to a 3rd party VOIP carrier, then port it back to Koodo upon returning to Canada.

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,682 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
What does it tell you when you attempt to remove it? What device have you tried to remove it on?
Photo of brian wood

brian wood

Tried to remove it on computer which is all I have to use in U.S. but did try in Jan bin Canada.  Could not find access to delete with information given yesterday.
Bria n