The Case of the Missing $100 Public Mobile credit

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Switched from Public Mobile last month under the $40/2 GB plan. Was told there would be a $100 credit spread across the first four months to offset the unused portion of public mobile credits. There was no credit on the first bill, and claims were given that it would appear on my second bill after I talked with support via Twitter. Currently trying to talk with support by Twitter again now, but they think I am talking about referral credit, and exchanges are taking upwards of 30 minutes per message.

When will I get this credit? For other customers who switched, was your credit missing on your first or second bill cycle?
Photo of Matt Schlosser

Matt Schlosser

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • deceived

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 28,454 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Matt,
So you had the confirmation from the rep that the credit will be on your second bill? Did you receive your second bill yet?
(Edited)
Photo of Matt Schlosser

Matt Schlosser

I have received my second bill. When I messaged in via Twitter last month and they confirmed that it would be on my second bill. There is no credit to be seen. 
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 54,230 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If they said it would be on the second bill then I would contact them again.
Photo of Matt Schlosser

Matt Schlosser

Trying to contact them via Twitter, but it is taking forever
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 54,230 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There wait times are a little longer due to recent promotions. I'd give them a day or so to respond.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 102,372 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you contacted them via 1 channel, I'd stick to that channel just so that you don't flood them with demands. I'm sure that you'll get an answer even if it takes some more time. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.