The 128gb Google Pixel phone is sold out online. Will there be more available online before Oct. 11?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
out of stock deal
Photo of julia jack

julia jack

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • anxious

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,828 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Julia,I know the stock is somewhat unknown for the 128gb Pixel phones. Perhaps Koodo just wants to demonstrate that they will carry the phone and will update the stock levels once they know when they will get it.
Both my son's on my plan want a Google phone cause they don't like there is phones and they like android phones but the want to try the Google phone.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 88,842 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can try purchasing them directly from Google!
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,446 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Google is sold out of the 128GB Pixel XL's but they do have the 128GB Pixel's in stock. You can check them out here: https://store.google.com/product/pixel_phone
Photo of Dante Bencivenga

Dante Bencivenga

• 62 Points
Any updates on this? The site currently says "Check back in March 2017"; does this mean the phone will be in stock in this month?
Photo of titaniumtux

titaniumtux

• 12,912 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
This does not guarantee anything. Nothing is in stock until the system allows you to order it. You know what we know.
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,828 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Typically it will indicate March 2017 if Koodo expects to receive the phones during that time. They do have an idea as to when they get phones. However, it is not set in stone and could be at any point during the month or even get delayed further.