Thanks for listening yet again

• Praise
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: tab mentions

Thanks Koodo for implementing my idea to offer BYOD customers some sort of discount. It's great that customers who won't be using the tab to get their devices still get a little something extra from koodo.
It feels great to have a voice as a customer of a provider. I've never been more impressed with a large company ever. Thanks Koodo, keep up the great work.

- KID ANDROID (Team.Android.Canada)
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 206,386 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The idea was in the works before you brought it up.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

• 206,326 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When I didn't see it anywhere and that's why I suggested it?
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 82,750 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You all deserve the credit guys! The Community often comes up with similar ideas. Kid Android, you are right though, one of our goals was to leverage the common voice of our customers to help us make decisions. This platform lends itself perfectly to that. Thanks again, and yes please keep posting your ideas!
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Geez, Ahmad, way to put down a guy
Photo of Paul Deschamps

• 206,326 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I don't see anything before this on the subject http://community.koodomobile.com/kood...
Photo of Moto G

Moto G

• 6,066 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Paul. Those who go into Tab Debt and upgraded phones 4+ times now get to pay $11.25 for worn out SIM Cards. Im shopping around now for another family plan with another carrier thats offering rewards for my NEW Business, that Koodo feels is more important than 5 year old customer base. I'll keep you posted on where i go. Thanks again Paul for the eye opener.
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
What is your story Stephen? I don't get your post. How exactly did koodo peed you off?
Photo of Moto G

Moto G

Ive been with Koodo 5 years now.
I never got 10 percent off.
I never got the El Tabador icon that was promised me 2 times, if i "upgraded" my phone.
After 5 years i now have to pay $11.25 for a SIM card that "wore out".
2 reasons why metal wears off SIM card.
First. Removing card to put into "upgraded phone".
Two. Removing and replacing SIM card as instructed by Koodo emplyees.
If you give new account 10 percent off that 10 percent off has to come from "somewhere" .
So where is the 10 percent comming from?
Obviously Koodo base customers are not getting a blanket 10 percent off.
Photo of Moto G

Moto G

Why would "Koodo customer base" take to the Koodo Foums and request that , certain new customers "recieve 10 percent off"???
To quote Jeffery Katz, Community Admin...."one of our goals was to leverage the common voice of our customers to help us make decisions."
Photo of Moto G

Moto G

Why would "Koodo customer base" take to the Koodo Foums and request that , certain new customers "recieve 10 percent off"???
To quote Jeffery Katz, Community Admin...."one of our goals was to leverage the common voice of our customers to help us make decisions."
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 144,608 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hija Stephen, I sense a little misunderstanding in your post, let me explain :) The 10% discount can be had ON REQUEST, and that will freeze your Tab for as long as you choose to keep the discount.
It's not something that is only for a special elite, as long as you have a positive Tab on your account, all you need to do is call Koodo and ask for the discount :)

So, in summary:
- All Koodo (plan) customers can choose to either put 10% of their bill towards the Tab and, in time, a new phone, OR
- If they prefer to bring their own phone or buy it outright, they can get 10% off their bills directly.

Hope that helps!
Photo of RudyW

RudyW

• 21,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Yeap, I've been with koodo for a while and when they came out with the 10% earlier this year I got it right away. So, anyone and everyone can get it with the stated conditions.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.