Texts not being sent

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
I tried to send a text on my LG koodo and I get the message it can not be sent. I removed the battery and reinserted it. I was the able to text then the message returned. Is this signs that my battery is going?
Photo of Wanda Larose

Wanda Larose

• 492 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa

• 20,414 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Try texting yourself to see if it's the sending or receiving. Also, unplug the battery and the sim card while the phone is on. Plug back in after 15-20 seconds power on the phone and try again. Give it a star if this fixes the issue.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 200,876 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Is it a picture message that keeps saying it can't be sent? If so make sure you have data enabled or it won't be able to send.
Photo of Wanda Larose

Wanda Larose

• 492 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
No it is words with an explanation mark that told me I could not send the message
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 200,876 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
No I meant were you trying to send a message with a picture attached? If so you need data turned on.
Or
If not was the message you were trying to send a long message? Some phones take long messages and send them as a mms or picture message. You can turn on data or a better option if this is the case is go into your messaging app and hit the menu button, then select settings and check for an option that says to split long messages and check it off.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.