Text from 611 "From PC Mobile: Your E-Bill is now available online at PC mobile Self Serve. ..."

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

First off, I am not a PC mobile Self Serve customer.

As a new Prepaid customer, with a new cell phone number, perhaps I should expect that the previous owner of the cell number would have people or companies calling or texting, but this text is from 611.  (I would think 611 would know of changes to the cell number.)

Full Text:
"From PC mobile: Your E-Bill is now available online at PC mobile Self Serve.  Amount due is $539.20 if paid by October 05, 2015"

Do I ignore this text?

I've checked my prepaid self serve account and its in good standing.

Thanks
Photo of Edsall Class

Edsall Class

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • confused

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Spence

Spence

• 8,354 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I would ignore it
If your phone # and SIM card are with Koodo.   There is nothing PC Mobile can do.
Photo of Tanja Philipp

Tanja Philipp

• 60 Points
Hey, what happened to your story? My friend has the same problem!
Photo of Melissa

Melissa, Employee

• 11,748 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Tanja! Can you have your friend email us through this secure link  http://koo.do/11eMLdy and tell her to select "Social Media" so that we can look into this. Thank you :)
(Edited)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 107,634 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Usually, 611 does not apply to Koodo only. It's a number that redirect you to the customer service of your phone company. Therefore, I would verify if everything is alright. If it is and the problem persists, I'd call PC mobile to tell them the number isn't the good one!
Photo of Edsall Class

Edsall Class

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for your responses.  It has been three months since I posted this and I have not seen any further texts or messages about an overdue account.  I am confident that this has essentially resolved itself, as my account is still in good standing.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.