tax free billing

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

I have a customer who is wondering if they can receive tax free on their billing, because they have a native status card
Photo of jennifer moorcraft

jennifer moorcraft

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

  • 203,130 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
yes they can but they have to fill out a form from Koodo. I'm pretty sure they call customer service & explain the situation & they will send them the forms.
Have they recently gained status from the new treaty or do th y live on the reserve?
You can also submit your past bills for HST reimbursement to Revenue Canada. Just get Koodo to print your account summary including the itemized HST and submit to the government for reimbursement OR some Koodo adminstration just credits your account for taxes paid with a credit. Either way works, Submission takes longer! You can go back 4 years so collect those reciept statements or account summaries and get that tax money back! see
Photo of Djenneka


  • 2,122 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Yes, the customer could but would need call either fro *611 from phone or at 1-866-995-6636 from another phone for procedures to follow in order to receive the tax exemptions.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.