Tab Adjustment?

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
My phone has decreased in value since I purchased it. It was 300 originally now its only 150. Is there anyway that I could get my tab adjusted to that?
Photo of Vishal Brar

Vishal Brar

  • 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Marcus Fenix

Marcus Fenix

  • 15,752 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Do you go back to your car dealer and ask for money back when your car goes down in value? No. Cell phones are no different.

I really don't understand why people are so self-entitled for cell phones. Cell phones are no different than TV's, computers, cars, washer/dryers, etc.

You pay for the item at the advertised price. You do not go back a year later and ask for money back because the value of said item has decreased.
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

  • 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
My investment in US real estate has decreased substantially. Can I reduce my mortgage to reflect that? :-) I hope Vishal you were just joking, if not, you are going to have one tough life ahead of you.
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

  • 36,724 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If it has been less than 14 days, you are welcomed to return the phone therefore, you can return it and buy it again so you get the discount.

If it's been less than 30 days, you can exchange the phone I believe but not return it. Therefore, you can still get the new discount.

If it's been longer than that, unfortunately, you won't be able to receive the new value of the phone.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.