• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 mention

my tab was put on my bill in full, i did not request that as I was trying to figure my options for an upgrde in September. How do you revese the tab on my damn bill its a very large bill and never wanted my tab to be paid off at once. hence the tab 
Photo of Lamine Benrabah

Lamine Benrabah

  • 70 Points
  • very concerned

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 107,614 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Lamine

The only way I think to resolve this issue is calling koodo. Dial *611 from your phone!
Photo of Steph Anie

Steph Anie

  • 60 Points
I have the same problem but if you call the 611 number they will charge you $10 to change anything. I use to really like Koodo and now I'm not sure if they are going to charge for small things
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

  • 93,800 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Actually, they only charge for things you could do by yourself in self-serve. Anything you can't do in Self-serve, such as a billing issue, is dealt with at no charge. Feel free to call in to ask about having your TAB adjusted.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.