Switch from Tab 150 to Tab S for existing customer?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: no longer relevant

Can existing Tab 150 customer switch over to the Tab S to get the 15% contribution? I just signed up 3 weeks ago, can I switch over?
Photo of david

david

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 142,984 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I think so, David, as long as your current plan is equal or higher than $30... :)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 107,160 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Don't you need to buy a new phone to be able to switch?
Photo of David

David

• 1,334 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
It is actually tab S, M, or L - tab S is the same thing as tab 150 (the original tab only allowed to -$150.00 and you were credited 10 % towards the tab)

Changing the name to S, M, or L made it easier for people explaining it....so basically, if you had the tab 150, you now have the tab S, and you are getting 15% credited to your tab every month (does not matter what plan you have on it).

Tab M is from -$150.01 to -$300 - need to have a minimum plan of $30, will be an extra tab charge of $5.00 per month, and you will be credited 15% per month.

and Tab L is from -$300.01 to -$500 - you need to be on a plan specific to tab L, you are charged an extra $10 per month, and credited 15% towards the tab.

So you understand - the extra charges (either $5.00 or $10.00 per month) is charged on your bill but it is added to your tab so that you do not end up carrying a huge tab amount forever and making it easier for you.
Photo of RRoyBarman

RRoyBarman

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
last week i upgraded a phone on my account with (-150) tabs...i just logged in my account, and i see that my tabs are now "tab S" but contribution is still showing up as 10% ...i simply don 't understand this...are they contributing 10% or 15% or are they late in updating existing accounts??? and how long will it take for me to pay off these tabs? ...on this plan i pay $30 (plus taxes) a month including add on's...do i owe anything on these tabs after 24 months?
Photo of Yannick

Yannick

• 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there, the new Tab S with the %15 is not retroactive. If you currently have the previous version of the Tab, it will stay the same until you upgrade your phone.

RRoyBarman

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
well, i think i have clearly mentioned that i have upgraded my phone with (-150) tabs just last Wednesday...it's still under 14 days trial period...

but now i see how you got me...you have increased the price of the phone by $50 so that even if i return this phone and buy another phone i still pay you $50 more in exchange of a 5% hike of tab contribution...

>:O

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.