Suspended but cannot call to make a payment arrangement

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
My account was suspended for a late payment so I wanted to call to see if I could make an arrangement. I tried the 611 and 227 number. However now they ask for my pin, but I have no idea what it is and when I called before it didn't.
I am out of BC until the the weekend so I won't have access to my next work cheque to pay till then. Who should I contact ?
Photo of Erica B

Erica B

  • 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

  • 2
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

  • 193,190 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Erica. You can contact Koodo by sending them a Private message to their FB page or Twitter account where they can verify your account and further assist you on this matter
Photo of Marie Dupuis

Marie Dupuis

  • 70 Points
I want to make paymebt arrangement would like to speak to a rep
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

  • 60,788 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Mark,

You can make your payments on self serve. 
Photo of Camilo_A


  • 30,198 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there!

Even if you are suspended for non-payment, calls to *611 or #227 should work... If you do not remember your PIN number, there should be an option to speak representative, be ready to answer security questions to validate PIN.