suspend service

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Hello,forthe moment I am not in Canada.I cant pay my services trough my Visa which is European Visa issued nor I can access the lost or suspen tab.What am I to do?Thanks
Photo of Minola Olaru

Minola Olaru

  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Nabil

Nabil, Employee

  • 6,866 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Minola,

We now offer the Seasonal Hold Plan for just $15/month. It lets you keep your phone number and account open while travelling outside of Canada:

For your payment, please click on this link:, you'll find out how you can pay your bill. You should be able to make a one-time payment with the online services of your financial institution (you will need the amount due and your Koodo account number).

Hope this helps :-).


This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.