SPC 2018 Koodo Offer

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
SPC and Koodo has collaborated for 2017/2018 offering an extra gig on a Koodo plan if new signing up or renewing. How would one go about in providing the individual specific code to get the extra gig? 
Photo of marisa nguyen

marisa nguyen

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,928 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Did you tell the guy that opened your account that you has the SPC card?
Photo of marisa nguyen

marisa nguyen

I actually already have a plan and got an email with the SPC promotion for Koodo. Sorry wasn't clear in my question. Just wondering if there's an option for self-serve to apply it or requires going to a kiosk.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,768 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Marissa, the offer is valid when you activate a new line or upgrade your phone. You will need to present your SPC card at the time of purchase and the agent will apply the offer to your account. Hope this helps.
Photo of acathome Li

acathome Li

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
How about existing customer?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 91,406 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The deal states that it's also for renewals.
Photo of acathome Li

acathome Li

"Renewal" as renew another 2-year contract? My current contract still has 13 months.
(Edited)
Photo of Jru Gordon

Jru Gordon

• 9,038 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
You could renew to a new 2-year agreement, and you'd pay off your remaining Tab Balance on your next bill (from your current phone)
Photo of Justin Skalaa

Justin Skalaa

• 60 Points
WHAT IS THE TIME LINE FOR THIS OFFER?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 91,406 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'm seeing July 31 on RFD but spc's site doesn't list Koodo atm so I am not 100% sure on that.
Photo of Daniel

Daniel, Employee

• 5,712 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Yes, Goran! July 31st is the end date... and the current SPC deal offers a $10 bill credit for 12 months when you activate or renew ;) 
Photo of marisa nguyen

marisa nguyen

Awesome, thank you so much for the clarification!
Photo of acathome Li

acathome Li

Can anyone help to confirm how this will work for existing customer? Do we need to renew another 2-year contract or as long as stay with Koodo, this offer would apply? Thanks!
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 88,326 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
As Ranjan stated above, the offer is valid when you activate a new line or upgrade your phone. You will need to present your SPC card at the time of purchase and the agent will apply the offer to your account. Hope this helps.
Photo of acathome Li

acathome Li

Thanks for the reply. But still my point was for a existing customer like me within 2-year contract cannot have this offer applied only if we upgrade a new phone? Not making too much sense..
(Edited)
Photo of Brian Lorde

Brian Lorde

• 60 Points
so how would this work if you already have a $40 plan?
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,106 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@acathome Correct. Its meant to get new customers or get current ones to get a phone.
@Brian You would have to get a new phone and the extra GB would be added to your current plan.
Photo of Antonio Fugnitto

Antonio Fugnitto

• 70 Points
How do you get the Extra 1 GB if you are upgrading using the on-line Web Store? There is in place to enter the Promo Code?
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,098 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I don't think so. The promo codes would be applied by the people working with Koodo because if not everyone could apply it.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 112,530 Points 100k badge 2x thumb