So I went out drinking and I'm pretty sure I got vodka on it. Did the acid from it wreck the screen? I need some help

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I dont know whats wrong with my phone the screen wont work
Photo of Bert Wesley Griffith

Bert Wesley Griffith

  • 70 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

  • 203,372 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The display is covered in glass so a little spill of liquid won't do anything to the screen, you'd have to possibly spill alot of liquid into the ear piece and in alot of cases that won't affect alot of devices. Are you sure you didn't drop the phone in your drunken state and don't remember?

Does the phone have a removable battery? If so try taking the battery out and putting it back in to see if maybe the battery came loose.

Which phone do you have exactly?
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

  • 80,832 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Raza


  • 1,446 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Or even simple try my own tested trick: remove battery and use hair blow dryer at low settings and leave it for few minutes. It worked for me :)
Photo of Mark Kokolsky

Mark Kokolsky

  • 10,722 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Hopefully it was good vodka.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.