Since December I can not call or get calls on my prepaid koodo Movil, #611 never answered calls spending more than one hour on hold!!

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Since early December I can not call or get calls on my prepaid koodo Movil. I cannot phone out or receive calls, I have internet access, I can text and get internet. After having this problem for more than 4 weeks, i changed my IPhone 4 for a Motorola with new SIM but the same situation. I asked for help at a Koodo kiosk on Cross ironmills mall, Calgary, they said call#611. I did call but no answers. I'd bust and pay monthly charge, but nothing, every time I try to call I received a message to call #611, I called many times but I never got an answer, even I did spend more than one hour holding on the call waiting for answer but nothing. I looked for any information about on Koodo website but nothing.
Photo of Patricio Ponce-Barajas

Patricio Ponce-Barajas

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • angry but very angry

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,526 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
What do you have for a base plan and boosters?
The $15 plan is only texting and you would need a talk booster to make and receive calls.
Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 61,736 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
In self-serve, under phone usage, you should see the balances of boosters remaining for data and voice. You may have run out without warning and need to top up.

If you have calls remaining, send Koodo a private message on Facebook or Twitter using the logo at the bottom right of this page and ask for an account reset.
That's the point, when I detected such problem first, I top up on my account up to $30CAD, but nothing changed, then I took some money to calls and I did add $10CAD More, but nothing came. That is why I bought a new device, I thought iPhone 4 was to old thechnology.
Thanks for advising, this is that I am looking for.
Now I know that customer services doesn't work as they suggested by their"calls" to contact #611, they vever, but never answered; then we need "to message on Facebook or Twitter using the logo at the bottom right of this page and ask for an account reset." When nobody from Koodo Movil told before, even around Koodos kiosk no one had a clue.
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate you kindest help on a problem that I did not cause.
(Edited)
On this call, as much more calls before, only music and once oia while a voice message telling everyone is busy they will get the call as soon they can.
Thanks Koodo guys, We know you’re so popular right now that it’s taking longer than usual to reply, but we are paying you as you always required. Is it fair to have this situations?
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,644 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
More information can be found here : https://www.koodomobile.com/prepaid-plans
Thanks Koodo guys, We know you’re so popular right now that it’s taking longer than usual to reply, but we are paying you as you always required. Is it fair to have this situations?