Sim Card!

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

I have a phone with koodo, but it has stopped working. My sister gave me her iphone3g, and I bought a sim card from koodo today. I put the simcard into the phone, and it says no service. I activated my simcard through the website, but itunes is telling me my simcard isn't supported. I don't know what to do.
Photo of Becky Boo

Becky Boo

• 70 Points
  • sad

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,448 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Is the iPhone your trying to use from Koodo? If not is it unlocked already? If not you'll need to unlock it to work on Koodo.
Photo of Camilo_A

Camilo_A

• 31,032 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
As far as I know Koodo has never carried the iPhone 3g, so the phone must be unlocked as Kid said, try gsmliberty.net
Photo of Yannick

Yannick

• 43,998 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Becky, the iPhone 3G is normally not compatible with Koodo, although some customers have been able to use this model on their account. Make sure the handset is unlocked, as per Kid Android's suggestion. If it still doesn't work, give us a call and we'll see what can be done to make it work. We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636, option #6, from a landline. We offer limited support on non-Koodo phones but we'll do our best!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.