My name is Dennis.  But I know a Shane
Photo of Kimberly Holt

Kimberly Holt

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
OK. Do u know a Shane Macdonald
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Koodo does not recover deleted text messages sent to you, if you deleted them. You might consider a backup service for your messages.

If you are being harassed, it might be best to go to the police.
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Koodo can't sort your particular problem, Kimberly. You can change your number in self service, if you wish... at least that will stop text messages from people you don't give your number to.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,472 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If shane continues to harrass you then you will get more messages.  If you do not get more messages then I assume the harassment has stopped?

And Sorry I only know a Shane Reynolds
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Telus does save for 30 days but I don't think that Koodo does. I'll see if an employee can confirm. Your best bet will likely be to save any future messages as proof. Then once there's enough it might be prudent to do as Sophia suggested and change your number. There are resources for what to do if you are being harassed. Here is a link from the Ontario Women's Justice Network for what to do with resources at the bottom:

http://owjn.org/owjn_2009/legal-infor...

Maybe try another precinct or maybe with some records of the harassment they might go ahead with something.

At this point unless you have something technical it would be more appropriate and helpful to go through owjn or some other organization that deals with your situation.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
As a follow-up you will need a court order to get the records from a carrier if Koodo still has it stored. You could likely get some kind of legal aid to see what you can do to retrieve them and anything else that can be done by you.