Service temporarily unavailable

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
How can l check my bill if your site that provides that service is temporarily unavailable?
Photo of pamela melotte

pamela melotte

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • sad

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Camilo_A

Camilo_A

• 31,032 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Pamela... It is possible that once in a while the system has to get some updates to better serve the clients, if the system remains unavailable for you try to use it with a different browser to see if that is the issue...
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,538 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Also try deleting your browsers cache, history & cookies as well as making sure your browser is set to accept cookies. Koodos site is optimized for the newest version of Firefox or Internet Explorer and make sure you have Java installed. If your using one of the above browsers try the other. I use Firefox for PC & the Android app on my phone to access Koodo & only run into issues when the site is temporarily down.
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Do what Kid Android is suggesting. The website is working fine.
Photo of Sindy

Sindy

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have this problem now.. I've tried with firefox on my laptop and it works.. However I don't want to have to install firefox on my comp just so I can log on to koodo. I've deleted cookies, browsers cache, history, My browser is set to accept cookies.. why did it work before and not anymore? any suggestions?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.