Self Serve?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

when is self serve going to be up and running again?!?!? I haven't had a phone for almost 2 and a half days because it wont renew my base plan cause self serve is down at the moment I am in need of my phone and would appreciate a rough estimated time of when the self serve options will be up and running again
Photo of Kayla Kuhmayer

Kayla Kuhmayer

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,654 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I wasn't aware that there were any issues with prepaid Self Serve (monthly works fine).

In the meantime, you can top up your account by calling 611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-99-KOODO from any other phone.
Photo of Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa

• 20,414 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Make sure when you are using self serve you are using internet explore. Unfortinately, it's not compatible with google chrome or safari. If you are clear your cookies and cache and try relaunching again.
Photo of Camilo_A

Camilo_A

• 32,006 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Self Serve account is meant to work with most of the popular browsers out there...

It is recommended to use the latest version and as Rocky said it, it will be a good idea to just clear your cookies and cache and retry....
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,654 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
David has just confirmed that his prepaid Self Serve works fine.
Photo of Kayla Kuhmayer

Kayla Kuhmayer

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
got onto the prepaid self serve page but now i am having an issue getting my base plan to renew there is 30 dollars in my account and my base plan is only 25 dollars i dont understand why it wont renew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.