Self Serve Account Waiting to be approved

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I tried to register for self serve, registered and got an email link.
The link says "Our records indicated you have already confirmed your email address. The link that you have attempted to use is no longer available and has expired."

When I tried to log on again, I got this message "You're still waiting to be approved
Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved."

Now I am stuck.

BTW, I ordered a wireless home home phone and the account number is no where to be found.

Still waiting for the webstore 844 566 3697  to return my phone call.
Photo of C Hui

C Hui

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • confused and frustrated, ready to return the modem if they don't call be back.

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 101,020 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You mostly signed up with the wrong e-mail address that's why. Try contacting Koodo via FB!
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 83,270 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Try the Forgot Password link on the login page with the original email address for the account. If that does not work, you may be best to contact Koodo to confirm the email address on record is correct, and get a reset of your account.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.