Second time in 30 days I have called #611 for assistance. Last time I was on hold for 90 minutes, today 59 minutes so far!

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: no longer relevant

Photo of Robert Inkpen

Robert Inkpen

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,450 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It seems to be the norm lately at least. What problem do you have? Maybe we can help. Certainly a lot quicker than 611 If not we can refer you to Koodo reps via private message on Facebook or DM via Twitter.
Photo of Robert Inkpen

Robert Inkpen

just trying to extend my us text plan.I text 10TXT to 4545 and keep getting an error message.
Photo of Robert Inkpen

Robert Inkpen

Now 80 minutes and holding!
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,450 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hmm yes today should be the day that it should work. Have you tried using the self-serve app to add it? If it won't work then I'd suggest sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter. At the rate waiting on hold is going, you're more likely to get it resolved sooner than waiting on the line. And you can do whatever else while you wait.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,412 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Robert - I see that you added the US Unlimited SMS option on Mar. 6th This will expire tomorrow, and once it expires you can add on another roaming option, as Goran suggested.

Copy from koodomobile.com: 
  1. Add-ons begin working immediately upon adding, and expire at 11:59pm (local time) 3, 10 or 30 days after you’ve added them.
Photo of Robert Inkpen

Robert Inkpen

OK. So I can't add on until this one expires. Thank you.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,958 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
In the future if you have any questions Robert you are far better off coming here. You can get answers with a lot less effort than waiting on the phone. :-) 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.