Saskatchewan Plan Question

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I want to activate a new line for my brother that will be moving to Saskatchewan but I was wondering if I could have the phone sent here so I can give it to him as his birthday gift on the promotion they have. Does anyone know if I'm going to be able to have it sent here since I will be doing the credit check and everything?
Photo of Justin OBrien

Justin OBrien

  • 398 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

  • 142,984 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I'm not sure, Justin, you are best off to visit a kiosk and explain your situation. They might want some additional proof that your brother is indeed moving to Sk since the plans there are regional and well sought after by just about everybody in Canada. You can also call Koodo directly, we are volunteers in this community and can't help you set up a plan :)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 106,876 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I had a friend who called in for a similar situation and yes it could be possible. BUT, keep in mind that your brother will always have an SK number. And if he ever switches, then he will need to change for a new plan!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.