Samsung Galaxy S2X messaging issues

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
So I've had this phone for a couple of months now and the messaging app crashes often (one or twice a day depending on how much i text). The phone freezes for a minute, then when it turns back on, it says that messaging is not responding. This started soon after I got the phone. I would like to know if there is a reason for that.
Also, I have a friend who recently got the Galaxy Ace 2x from Bell and every time I try to text the number, the app doesn't respond, again. She can send me texts and call, but I do not receive her texts; only the calls work. She can send texts to everyone else with no problems. help?
Photo of Katheryn C

Katheryn C

• 70 Points
  • sad

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 197,114 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Give koodo tech support a call and they will trouble shoot the situation with you & come to a final conclusion that will fix your issue.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,868 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Just a suggestion, there are some better messaging apps available than the stock app. Some are free. Some, like my favorite Chomp, are pay apps. Go Sms Pro is free. You might want to check it out first. If you still have issues then by all means, call tech support.
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,246 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You may also want to read this thread. A few others have had an issue with freezing as well. There are some steps you can take to improve performance.

http://community.koodomobile.com/kood...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.