Samsung Elevate SGH-T356 cell phone accessories

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
I need to buy a replacement head set for my Samsung Elevate SGH-T356. It uses a specific samsung jack. Any ideas about where I might buy one?
Photo of DBellamy


  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Starfox


  • 5,718 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Any electronics type stores. they usually carry name brand and generic brand headsets. starting prices I've seen were around $10 for the bottom line ones
Photo of Chrissy Cerjanec

Chrissy Cerjanec

  • 60 Points
The source, best buy and future shop might carry them

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.