Samsung s5830 Lagging

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Hi,

I have the hold samsung s5830 and he is very lagging, I can't do everything i am suppose to do.My balance still get 92 $ in it.

Can you ship me another version for free please ?

Thanks
Photo of Jérémie Audet

Jérémie Audet

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Your Galaxy Ace is old and outdated and can't keep upnwith you anymore. Its time to replace him.

You'll need to pay off your tab via self serve first. That will bill your 92$ to your next bill. Consider it a funeral expense. That should give you time to decide on a new device. And you're in luck becauae there are two devices in particular that Koodo carries that simply blow the socks off your Galaxy Ace

The first is the Moto G which had the same specs as an iphone for a fractionof the price. On tab small it will cost you nothing out of pocket.

Also in the low cost rock out with your phone out market is the Nokia Lumia 635. Can be had for just showing up at a kiosk or order online for a nice fat nothing out of pocket.

Both devices are quad core, and wont be lagging any time in the forseeable future.

So time to bury that lag hound youve been dragging around and boogie down to future town with a new device!

Btw at all costs avoid anything with the word ACE in its name.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.