• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
My question is, I have just canceled my koodo plan but I have a cell phone that I still owe payment on it. I have moved to Greece. My last bill came I just paid half of it cause I paid from my bank in Canada. my account is now empty. I would like to pay the remaining of the bill. Is it possible I could send the money from Greece to your company and how? Please advise. Thank you
Photo of Niki Kefalas

Niki Kefalas

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

  • 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Just pay it online on the koodo website. You can log in for even after you cancelled for a few months to look after any outstanding bills. That's the easiest way to settle you bill.
Photo of Yannick


  • 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Niki, Chris is right! However, you would need a Canadian credit card, under you name, in order to pay via Self Serve. The only other option would be to ask your bank to issue a cheque in Canadian dollars. Don't forget to add your Koodo account number on it. Then you can mail it to this address:
Koodo Mobile
CP 11005
SUCC Centre Ville
Montreal, QC

Thank you!

If you see a good answer, give it a star.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.