S4

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
I want to ask what koodo shop still have the s4 here in edmonton. I asked in onw store the guy said that he thinks all of the koodo shops are sold out . Can you tell me where can I still buy it? Tnx
Photo of Rajan Dubb

Rajan Dubb

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Your best option would be to call each location and ask them if they have stock as Koodo can't do that for you

http://koodomobile.com/en/on/storeloc...
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Chances are you won't be able to find it for a couple weeks as actual Samsung stock is extremely limited right now. They're saying that stock levels should be up to a normal level in 2-3 weeks. So basically if you do find one hurry up and grab it.
Photo of Erwin

Erwin

• 23,546 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
A Koodo store in Medicine Hat sold out in a matter of hours, I suggest buying it on the telus website
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Please go to your nearest Mobile Shop in Edmonton. We're located inside Superstores, Loblaws, Zerhs, etc. if you need locations, ask, and I will find them for you.

Ask them to look around the inventory for the S4. 2 stores within my district (I'm in Ontario - North) have 2 in stock for Koodo. Shipping out of our district is sometimes tough to swallow... so what I'm willing to try is request a transfer from one of those stores and then I will be willing to ship out from my store to one of the Edmonton Mobile Shops. Can you do that for me? I can give you my kiosk #, if need be.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.