• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
I want to ask what koodo shop still have the s4 here in edmonton. I asked in onw store the guy said that he thinks all of the koodo shops are sold out . Can you tell me where can I still buy it? Tnx
Photo of Rajan Dubb

Rajan Dubb

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Ahmad

• 96,062 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Your best option would be to call each location and ask them if they have stock as Koodo can't do that for you

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 193,008 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Chances are you won't be able to find it for a couple weeks as actual Samsung stock is extremely limited right now. They're saying that stock levels should be up to a normal level in 2-3 weeks. So basically if you do find one hurry up and grab it.
Photo of Erwin

• 23,436 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
A Koodo store in Medicine Hat sold out in a matter of hours, I suggest buying it on the telus website
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Please go to your nearest Mobile Shop in Edmonton. We're located inside Superstores, Loblaws, Zerhs, etc. if you need locations, ask, and I will find them for you.

Ask them to look around the inventory for the S4. 2 stores within my district (I'm in Ontario - North) have 2 in stock for Koodo. Shipping out of our district is sometimes tough to swallow... so what I'm willing to try is request a transfer from one of those stores and then I will be willing to ship out from my store to one of the Edmonton Mobile Shops. Can you do that for me? I can give you my kiosk #, if need be.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.