Report my prepaid cell phone has been stollen.. And i went to suspend the service immediately but can get any answer the ist

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
My prepaid cell phone was just stollen i need to report.this to.have the account frozen please please please.... I need to get an answer.. no communications promise mean i am only getting totally hog washed and jeked right around as i am trying asking and getting completely dissappointed by koddoo Jerk around no real people suspend..... jerked... wel they can get fucked ready... Jerk helping themselves and done have the decoencey to provide me a damn NUMBER.. Jerkoff company
Photo of Wafkie Spelling

Wafkie Spelling

  • 70 Points

Posted 9 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

  • 143,084 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Whoa, slow down and watch your mouth. Just buy a new SIM card and activate it in self service, then your old sim card can't be used by the other party. They won't be able to use more than what you have worth in boosters anyway, so don't fret.
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

  • 143,084 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Also, you can suspend service (just found out). Go into self service, click Phone Services and then Lost/Stolen phone. There you can suspend your service until you get yourself a new SIM as mentioned above.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 107,634 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Or you could always try and find your phone by suing the non my mobile function available on most Samsung devices
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Well that post certainly escalated quickly after each "...."