Reimburse me for amount owing

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

since I no longer have an account with you, and I have overpaid from previous bills, can you send me a cheque for the amount owed to me?
Photo of Nina J. Thornhill

Nina J. Thornhill

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Ahmad


  • 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Nina, this is a public community where customers can ask questions to be answered by the public. This is not a tool to contact Koodo.

If you want your surplus balance refunded back to you, you need to call Koodo at 1-866-995-6636 and request so. They mail you a cheque within like 4-6 weeks or so.
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

  • 36,724 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You can also contact Koodo via email and they respond within 1 business day.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.