Registering my e-bill

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

I just signed up with Koodo and am trying to set up my e-bill. I was given a pin and the information was sent to my pin. I go to the web page where I type in my pin to register, but for the last few days a page comes up saying technical difficulties?
Photo of Breanne Burke

Breanne Burke

• 70 Points
  • sad

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 116,274 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When you register your Self Service account, the system WILL sent you an e-mail to validate your e-mail to complete/activate the registration. So check your e-mail and confirm it. :)
Photo of Yannick

Yannick

• 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Breanne, Self Serve is optimized for the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox. You can also delete the cookies & browsing history and empty the cache. If you need help or if you still can't access your account online, give us a call at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636, option #5, and we'll help you out!

JD Daviau

• 60 Points
I tryed all afternoon to get someone to talk to at Koodo and I couldn't get nobody but a voice mail or what ever you call it I got a hard time to understand what they want me to do or say so could I have some one call me or text me ..Please
Thank you
JD
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 116,274 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This is a public forum (customer driven), and many people are here to help answering the questions. What kind of problem do you have?
Photo of Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes

• 5,004 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
JD, dialing 1-866 won't get you a voicemail, it'll take you to their IVR menu.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.