Refer a friend ????

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
I referred a friend and his status says ... waiting for account to be verified.  Well, it's been over a month since he was referred.  Is there something that I/he has to do?
Photo of Nancy Prosser

Nancy Prosser

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated!!!

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,692 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
He needs to unlock the offer Nancy. He should have received an email when you referred him. Once he opens it and unlocks it start the process.
Photo of Nancy Prosser

Nancy Prosser

I did that for him the day it was activated.  Should I do it again?  
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,256 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
He needs to accept it on his end.
Photo of Nancy Prosser

Nancy Prosser

This is the message when he checks the status:

ï Offer claimed on: April 3, 2016
ï Referral Status: Verifying 
ï Details: Your account information is being verified. We will send you an email at xxxxx@xxxxx.com when verification is complete.
Photo of Anna

Anna

• 6,126 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
While Bernard is working on getting this fixed for you Nancy, I would just like to clarify something! Once you refer a friend/family member, each of you get $25 or $50 depending on the promotion at that time. You mentioned a little higher up that you expected $150 for being referred by your son, then for referring your husband and a third time for your husband accepting the referral. However, you referring your husband and him accepting the offer would only give you the credit once, as it's the same transaction. All in all, you would have gotten 2 credits for that period: one for being referred by your son, and another for referring your husband. I just wanted to make sure that the process was clear for the future :) Have a great day!

(Edited)
Photo of Nancy Prosser

Nancy Prosser

Yes I understand that. The 3rd credit I was expecting technically would be the one my husband would receive. I believe everything is worked out now. Thanks!
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,256 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Exactly!
Photo of Brandy Dumont

Brandy Dumont

• 74 Points
We never recieved our $50 credits. Status said approved as of may 13th.It is now July 8th and no sign of a credit on my or my husbands( referal) bill
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 61,680 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I did one on May 9th and I just got the credit yesterday. It was also stated that some of the referals are a bit backed up. I would give it a couple more days and if you still see nothing, than you can fill out the forum here to contact Koodo about it: https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/...