refer a friend

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered

My friend refer me to join koodo . Before I bought the phone lg g4 at wow mobile at Dixie mall at Oct 2, I did filled info at https://referafriend.koodomobile.com. After bought phone and active $25 months plans, l put on my phone number at website, all did it in one day, but couple hours apart. After 1 week I  am not getting email, so can't check status, then repot problem, final get email  tell me needs to wait  up to one month to have credit. But now it is time, I don't know why credit still not show up, not even email and no way to check status, so do my friend!

Photo of wei qiang song

wei qiang song

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,504 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Wei - you can check the status of your referral by logging into your account at www.koodo.com/refer. Yes, typical turn-around is 4-6 weeks for the credits to be applied, but given the success of the current promo period there is a slight back-log. If your submission is pending verification, then all is good - it's just backed up due to the volume, and it's just a matter of time until your credits are applied. Thanks for your patience.
Photo of wei qiang song

wei qiang song

Did you look at my account? It is 6 week! Still not show up.

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,412 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Give us one more week Wei. Hoping to have all of the current back-log cleared by then. Once your submission has been reviewed, you will get an email confirming whether the referral was approved or not. 
Photo of wei qiang song

wei qiang song

At my email on Oct 7 it say up to 4 weeks. Is rule Changed? I just wondering.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I don't think their rule changed.
Even it said 4 to 6 weeks, it might take 8 weeks or more.

I've seen this kind of referral credit delay especially when they had double credit promo.
Photo of wei qiang song

wei qiang song

I got the credit, it take time.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Great! Thank you for update :)