• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I need a reiept for a old cancelled account I had with you. I called a month ago they said the account was closed and a balance was showing of 26.00 I paid the account which was closed in 2007. I told them I needed a reciept saying it was paid in full . They told me a reciept would have been sent to email on file, I no longer have that email so I can not get it , all I needed was to have this reciept faxed to my bank saying paid in full
Photo of Karen Turner

Karen Turner

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

  • 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Since all of us here are customers, we dont have access to your. Account information.

You're going to need to call Koodo and discuss getting this information.

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,672 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
And 2007 is quite a long time ago.

Maybe they can send you a letter or email to say that you have no outstanding amounts owed to Koodo as of 2014

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.