receive overpayment money

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I have a credit with koodoo. can I receive a cheque for that amount or transfer the money to my son's koodoo account?
Photo of Elizabeth P.

Elizabeth P.

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,652 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you have simply overpaid and you have an active account, that credit will simply be applied to your next bill.

if you have canceled your account, you can call in to Koodo and request a cheque. Credits cannot be transferred to another account.
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

  • 36,724 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You'll receive the credit in your next bill.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.