Question about my data/ plan upgrade.

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
So I got a notification I had used all my data for the month, and I decided to change my plan since Koodo has some great deals going on right now. I Changed to the new plan a day or two ago. However, when I logged onto self serve, it says that my data is still turned off, that I have to pay to unlock it, and that I am being charged for the month under the new plan, not my old plan. I was wondering if there was a way to turn my data back on without having to pay? I do have unused data since I upgraded my plan. 
Photo of Emily Wood

Emily Wood

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 109,588 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Emily,

I'm not sure you would need to pay in order to reactivate it. I think it's a bug in the system so you would need to contact Koodo in order to solve it. (www.m.me/Koodo)
Photo of Emily Wood

Emily Wood

Okay, I thought I might, but I'm always hesitant to. I'm always worried they will charge me. 
Photo of Emily Wood

Emily Wood

Thanks for your help!
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 82,954 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Looking at your account all seems to be working fine Emily. I see data usage on your account as of today. 

Customer service fees do apply to all transactions one can do themselves for free online. That of course doesn't apply to inquiries. Best way to contact us is via private messaging on Facebook. This avoids waits on the phone.