Question

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Is there a specific time when account tops up? I'm pretty sure my date is 14 rh of every month but I had to buy more data on the day this past month. Thanks for clarifying
Any deals to increase data?
Photo of tracey cockfield

tracey cockfield

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,072 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If it expires on the 14th I believe it actually ends the 13th at midnight. I don't have prepaid so someone with it may correct me.
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Are you on prepaid, Tracey? Prepaid doesn't have a specific day of the month on which it is renewed, it is renewed every 30 days if you top up.

I have the impression you might be talking about a plan and data overage. If you want to increase data, you would need to pick a plan with more data. Check Koodo's plans to see if there is one that suits you!
Photo of tracey cockfield

tracey cockfield

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Yes data but my data renews on the 14th monthly but I had to buy another 20 on the 14th so didn't know when it changed???
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You entered "prepaid" when you asked your question, but now you're saying you are on a monthly plan? Which is it Tracey? In order to answer your question properly, we need to know.

If your plan ends on the 14th of each month, that means you are NOT on prepaid but on a monthly plan... and you'd start from scratch every month on the 15th.
(Edited)