Public Mobile legacy port , add-on 250MB/month for $2 ?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: P2M promo

I am a Public Mobile legacy customer interested in porting to Koodo.  I have read in the Koodo forums here that some legacy customers have been offered a data add-on of 250mb for $2.  I would be interested in getting this add-on and switching from Public Mobile however when I asked the manager of the Koodo store about it he didn't know what I was talking about.  Anyone know how I can get that add-on if I switch to Koodo or who I can contact ?
Photo of Al GR

Al GR

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,580 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi AL, Do you have a link to where this data addon is being talked about, I'm unaware of any data addons available at this time?
(Edited)
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,180 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If I recall, this is a targeted promotion, and you need to have received a text with a unique, individualized promotion code.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,580 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Ok yes I remember that now you are correct David.
Photo of Al GR

Al GR

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the replies.  I got a promotion code to switch to Koodo but didn't get anything regarding the data add-on.  I was hoping someone who received the promotion could chime in with a bit more info regarding how they received it ie where they are located or which plan they are on.

I asked in this thread but didn't hear back from the original poster:
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/public-mobile-to-koodo-porting-problems-koodo-employe...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.