problems with my phone

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: no longer relevant

I have a galaxy s2x and i have been constantly having problems. I have sent it to repair and still it comes back the same!. Im fed up i want a new phone! But i dont want to pay full price for a new phone its been a couple of times that i change phones because of that problem. Honestly i want to change compagnies there is always problems!.
Photo of Andréanne Veilleux

Andréanne Veilleux

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Can you please tell us what the problem is?

Andréanne Veilleux

It keeps on opening and closing randomly my back button does not work!. The phone has difficulty charging!. I talk on the phone and it closes i text and it closes. Same patern over and over again
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

Have they always sent you back the same phone you sent in? Meaning the same serial number?
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

Have they always sent you back the same phone you sent in? Meaning the same serial number?

Andréanne Veilleux

Yes its the same phone. I called the customer service and they said they were gonna send me another one. I dont want the samephone i want a new one that wont cause me problems. I dont want to pay full price.

Andréanne Veilleux

Honestly after 2 different phones with the same problem its anoying. And im fed up!. Always the same problems
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

Well if they are going to send you a new one i doubt it will have same problem.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

Did you tell customer service that you don't want this phone?
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

Did you tell customer service that you don't want this phone?

Andréanne Veilleux

It happend to the other phone i had...i dont know what to do anymore. I love koodo for there plans and stuff but its anoying to get a phone back with the same problem.

Andréanne Veilleux

It happend to the other phone i had...i dont know what to do anymore. I love koodo for there plans and stuff but its anoying to get a phone back with the same problem.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

So, did you tell customer service that you'd. Like to try another phone

Andréanne Veilleux

Yes but the person changed subject and told me they were going to send me the same one. I dont want it.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

Idk if they will do anything for you but my suggestion would be to call back tomorrow and explain what you want again.

Andréanne Veilleux

Alright cause i do not want to pay full price for a new phone. And i dont want the same phone again. I will call back tommorow.
Photo of RudyW

RudyW

• 21,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I'm sure they will look after you.
Photo of Martha Lickfold

Martha Lickfold

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Good morning,
I am having the same trouble with my phone. Samsung Galaxy SII. I went to the Koodo booth. They told me it was not possible for the phone to bug like that. It freezes when texting or searching, sometimes it takes 3 days before a picture will download and other times its fine.,etc.... have not contacted Samsung as of yet. I thought I would enjoy my samsung, its been 3 months, more and more i am disliking it.What can i do???
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Don't go through Samsung, go through Koodo (otherwise you'll be responsible for your own shipping charges). Call 611 from your mobile and explain the situation. These people are usually better equipped to assist you than in-store sales associates.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.