poor customer service

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
koodo I'm having diffuclty getting through on the phone more than an hour on hold and no answer to know just one information regarding my account ...I'm unable to do it on self service.very poor customer service
Photo of George Fakhry

George Fakhry

• 166 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,648 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
What is your question re your account? While this is a public forum a ton of help can be had here. I'm looking at your account right now, so if you feel comfortable asking here go ahead. If not, send us a private message on Facebook. Much better than waiting on the phone. 
Photo of George Fakhry

George Fakhry

OK can you plz send a link for the official Facebook account ?
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
See, that's why I'm puzzled... monthly and prepaid are 100% separate from each other. In fact my husband and I have both (monthly and prepaid) and use the same email on both too.

Did you create an account on prepaid at all? What happens if you click on the link on the right that says "Register now" and then follow the instructions?
Photo of George Fakhry

George Fakhry

i tried i got message this message( The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click ), then i pressed the link to recover the account i got another message ( We’re unable to verify your email.)
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I'm afraid you may have to wait for the Facebook team to get back to you George... I would imagine they can sort out your account in minutes! I'm surprised you haven't heard yet, usually they respond within a few hours but I guess things have been busy for them!
Photo of George Fakhry

George Fakhry

Thanks Sophia They contacted me and everything is OK now , really Facebook team is much better than phone customer service .
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,648 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Glad to hear George. I'll be the first one to admit our emphasis is online support and not via phone. It's a better outcome for both parties most of the time. :-)