please reset my account. You have locked me out. I need to top off my account.

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago

You sent me a notice to top off my account, but I'm locked out.

Please unlock the account and send a temporary password to my email at gary.severn1962@gmail.com.

The same place you sent the top off request.

Photo of Gary

Gary

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,100 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Gary if it's been over 90 days then your account is now closed and you will have to get a new SIM Card and make a new account
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If it's not then attempt a password recovery in a hour. If it won't let you do it then you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter and they will reset your account for you.
Photo of Gary

Gary

Hi Paul -

Thank you, but it has only been a few days.

My prepaid account ran out of money on Aug 12, 2017.

I have tried and tried to log in to top it off but the self serve system says the password is wrong.

I clicked the "forgot password" link but you never sent me a temporary password, although Koodo did email me a top off notice on AUg 17 that said the following.All I need is for Koodo to send a temporary password to THE SAME EMAIL ACCOUNT so I can give you money.

Thank you.

Gary

------------------------------------- KOODO EMAIL TO ME ----------------------

Koodo <noreply@em.koodomobile.com> UnsubscribeAug 17 (4 days ago)

to me

Hi Gary, It looks like you’ve run out of money in your Prepaid account. Top it up before November 10, 2017, to avoid losing your phone service, account balance and any remaining Booster® add-ons.

You can top up your account online using Self Serve, or by calling *611 from your Koodo phone.

Pay for your top-ups, by:•Visa Debit card or credit card•Top-up vouchers, purchased at a Koodo Shop or Retail PartnerSave 10% with Automatic Top-Ups!
Automatic Top-Ups make topping up your Koodo Prepaid account hassle-free. You’ll also save 10% every month on your base plan1. To register,
visit Self Serve.

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Did you check your junk folder?

We are all volunteers here unless you see an "employee" tag beside the name so unless one is looking at the forum right now you're best off sending the request as I advised.
Photo of Gary

Gary

Thank you